Pages

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Put some Mower-Made Sunshine in your life

I have heard from many different people that today has been a bad day! I would tend to agree, it has not lived up to expectations and so I wanted to do a short blog filled with things that make me happy, and in turn I hope puts that bit of sunshine in your own day!




PUPPIES
Who doesn't love them?!
I must confess it has taken me a good 15 minutes to whittle all the adorable pictures of puppies found on Google to just these two;


A good deed;
Now one of my favourite do gooders is Mr Danny Wallace, I love his book - Random Acts Of Kindness as it is the best way to brighten many peoples day. I am hoping it inspired this lovely story I came across last month;


Your new favourite song;
I'm not sure how many people do the same as me, but usually when I find new song/band I like I play them to death in between all my other old favs and rarely look for anything new. Luckily for me my other half LOVES finding new music and drags me kicking and screaming into the 21st century. Most of the time he gets it right (i'm never going to hear the end of that...) Here is my current favourite, I hope you love them too;


Someone who has an abundance of talent;
Now choosing people to mention here is harder than choosing puppy pictures, but here is a wee list;
(To those who follow you truly inspire me and light up my face)
Plus much much more...

Well, I hope I have done what I set out to do. I know I feel better.

Lovely stuff
MMM
xx

1 comment:

  1. Awww Miss Mower!!!! You might just be one of the loveliest people I know <3 big loves & hugs from me to yooooou x x x
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete